So I've had to have a sit down and a hard think... recently I have had to start planning for a few big things here at HQ; firstly colour Club which has a record number of spots booked this time (thank you), two big and almost back to make shows (totalling 7 days of 'showing') and a higher level of pre-order and shipping production.
On top of that I still need to find time to finish my next eBook and finish designing several patterns I have yet to release... not to mention new product development!
You can see why I had to have a sit down... I'm not sure how to fit all of this in!
By sitting down and working on a timeline and to do list I really need to move stuff around and shift my work patterns a bit. While part of me doesn't want to give anything up, part of me knows something has to give... a change will also revitalise me.
So what's changing?
- Marketing pop ups - You will see subscriber pop ups on each of my sites, sparsely placed. I will be offering exclusives to the VIP set, so feel free to join!
- I will have extra dye capacity to dye a little each day, on top of my 2 dye day rota.
- I am looking for space to rehouse the business so that I can up the production area, thus being able to make more each dye rotation.
- I'm going to be posting less regularly, with content going from every other day, to twice a week at most.
- I have closed the Facebook Group.
- The blog is going to be more focused, posting about teh follwing topics:
- Behind the Scenes - HQ news/podcasts/products
- Helpful Stuff - Tips/tricks/tutorials/patterns/reviews
- WIPs - What I am working on in my own crafting
- Special Features - Interviews/by-line articles/customers work
- Craft Alongs - Ravelry Group news
I hope as ever you will stick with me!
Have a wonderful day,