Last time you read about my wrestling with the initial knitting... I have to say it is something that plagued me a little for too long and the sweater was left languishing on the needles.
I did finally pick it up again mid April and worked my way passed the armholes, trying it on as I went.
Things I have noticed so far;
- I have more body stitches than I estimated, but it seems to be fitting ok.
- I thought I may have a deeper armhole than I ended up with, but again I have tried it on and am hoping... if my swatch proves correct that I'm not going to see massive shrinkage when I wash the sweater. I'm hoping as cotton stretches with age and wear that the measurement I have will be ok... not too big.
I'm looking forward to working on the rest of this now and establishing my stripe widths.
Have a wonderful day... Sara x
Don't forget to sign up to the newsletter for weekly updates , or follow the blog on BlogLovin'. Show us what you are making over in our Facebook Group!