|Join in Here.|
So I have an idea... more of a request for your help and support really.
I need to knit several shawls to showcase my yarns for the website. I really want to do it, but know that my heart really wants to knit sweaters this year... I don't even know why... that's just where my heart is!
I need your help to motivate me in to knitting these shawls... so would you like to craft along with me?
I'm hosting this over on the ravelry group.
- Opens May 1st to September 30th 2015.
- You need to make a shawl ( or several).... this can be knit, crochet, felt, woven. You don't need necessarily to finish it. There are no prizes, so this is more about the community.
- You can cast on as many as you like and finish as many as you like.
- Any pattern goes... even your own design.
- Normally I would stipulate it being 'from wool', but if your budget buys you acrylic then that's fine by me... the aim is that we are joining in and having fun... and keeping me motivated.
- Discuss as much pattern, fibre/yarn and equipment choice as you like... the inspiration will do us all some good.
- I just ask that your post do not become too much of an advertisement for one brand... and I promise not to do the same about my stuff too (of course you can mention what your stuff is and where you got it).
So what are my plans?
You will notice on the website that so far I do have some knit samples for my yarns... as you can see below the variegated yarns page is full of ideas.The semi solid page for example is not yet full, so a shawl would be great...
I do have one started...
|Pattern is Wave by Kristen Finlay|
I'll discuss my other choices over in the thread.
So come on over and join in... May to September Shawls.
Have a wonderful day... Sara x
Don't forget to sign up to the newsletter for weekly updates , or follow the blog on BlogLovin'. Show us what you are making over in our Facebook Group!