Welcome to the latest GIVEAWAY!
I am thrilled to be giving away a project bag and stitch marker set from the lovely Alex at www.spinningandstitching.etsy.com. The prize is your choice from Alex's shop... wow!
Here's how to enter to win... You will be using this Rafflecopter widget to registrar your entry;
- Press email to log in. You can use log in with Facebook if you want to (not by going to Facebook, but just pressing the link), all that does is automatically link your Facebook page with your sign up to the competition. Your general email is fine.
- Then follow the instructions;
- leave a blog comment as a mandatory entry.
- Pick another option if you would like more ticket entries. Each step tells you what to do and how to do it.
- sign up to the newsletter by leaving your email address. If you have already signed up to the newsletter, then put your email sign up address in that box and press enter. I can then cross check this when I come to picking winners.
- The more 'ticket' entries you have the high the chance your have of winning.
- Please leave a way of contacting you, either a blog ID, or an email if you prefer. Please note that blog comment entries may be seen by other blog readers, so leave a way to contact you that you do not mind sharing.
Terms: Rules are simple… choose as many of the options as possible to enter the competition between the dates given, entries outside of these dates will not be considered for entry. You may be asked to verify each entry.
Winners will be selected based on the number of tickets they have been entered and if this causes a draw then the winner will be selected at random from those highest entries.
Sara's Texture Crafts/Crafts of Texture is acting as a third party host to this competition only, once the draw has been made the maker and winner will be contacted so they can proceed with matters outside of this blog.
Winners will be announced on the 5th December 2014, where I will contact the winner and Alex who will be gifting this prize.
Dates: 5th Nov 2014 12am - 5th Dec 2014 12am.
Here's my latest project bag from Alex... isn't it beautiful and just perfectly me!
Have a wonderful day... Sara x
Don't forget to sign up to the newsletter for weekly updates , or follow the blog on BlogLovin'.