Last time I mentioned this WIP was back in my December podcast. It was a soon to be spun project.
By in think late December I had finished spinning two of the yarns... the main hat colour BFL Oatmeal and the inner ear colour Merino Fawn. I had decided to needle felt the small antlers.
This is where I left the project until late last month (April) where I sat down and created the body and ears of the hat in one afternoon. I had originally intended to knit the full hat, but actually knit a large headband... I figured that I have so many hats right now that a headband would be something different and equally useful. The yarn being bulky was a pleasure to knit... there is also something quite satisfying about using hand spun yarn.
I'm not sure when I will add the antlers... when and if I do I will let you know.
It's a cute and fun knit... I do recommend it!
Have a wonderful day... Sara x