|Photography designers own and linked too below.|
Ok, so we looked at Colour and Pattern/Stitch for the season... let's have a look at what sort of patterns I'm suggesting we could knit.
SS14 knitwear trends tell us that sheers and drapey fabrics are key, as well as embellishments and ruffles. They also suggest that high use of colour is important too. With this in mid shaping of our knitwear is relatively simple and not as structured as the trends for woven garments will be... something to soften all of that pattern.
Thinking of what we knitters like most to knit, I thought I would highlight a few patterns and designers for you to look at over on www.Ravelry.com.
The above are (going from left to right top to bottom);
- The Perseids by Asami Kawa (tee)
- Alize Hat by Elena Nodel (hat)
- Distant Hours by Boo Knits (shawl)
- Color Craving by Stephen West (scarf/shawl)
- Moonrise Shawl by Olga Buraya-Kefelian (shawl)
- Happy go Scrappy by Anita Grahn (socks)
- Nothing but Stripes! by emteedee (sweater)
- Bogolan by Elizabeth Davis (trio of cowls)
Have a wonderful day... Sara x