|Original photos are by blog artists and full credit goes to them.|
- onesheepishgirl's blog - yarn bomb results. I enjoy reading the yarn bombing get-togethers, they always make me smile... I'm hoping next time I might get to play along and brighten up my local area with some knitted smiles.
- untangling knots's blog - two new free sweater patterns. What's not to be inspired by these beautiful patterns... and what, they are free?! If you like these, check out the purchasable patterns too... you won't be disappointed.
- needleandspindle's turotial for photographing your shawls. This is always something I find difficult to do, so handy tips on photography are always helpful.
- vendulkam's blog - crochet tutorial: sweet girl applique. I thought this great little tutorial might be the perfect decoration for a child's Christmas tree, or something to tag a birthday gift with.
- wooltribulations's blog - dyeing wool with galls acorns and oak. Natural dyestuff is all around us at this time of year, but we often overlook them. This experimental blog has some great ideas.
- knittedbliss's blog - modification Monday: caramel. I love that fellow crafters share their experiences with patterns and projects. This is a pattern I've looked at once or twice, so having knitter's notes is always handy.
Have a wonderful day... Sara x