Become a Sponsor Here

Thursday, 28 November 2013

WIP: My Bed Socks (the 7 stitch per inch sock take two)

Here are my project notes...

'Mexican Bed Socks'
7 Stitches per Inch Sock by Ann Budd
 
Needle and yarn
US 2½ - 3.0 mm
Notes
Pattern:
52 stitches
6 inch to heel flap start
1 x 1 rib for heel
6.5 inches for foot length before toe decrease.

So far first socks fits really well on the foot, but a bit loose on the leg… but that’s fine for bed socks.

Tip for next time round… smaller stitch count for leg, then increase after heel turn as knitting gusset.

I love the yarn, the way the colours work... I presume they must print the pattern on the yarn to get it so exact?? I can't wait to finish them and get them on my feet... it's starting to get cold in bed.

What are you working on?

Have a wonderful day... Sara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there,
I hope you have enjoyed what you have been reading here on Crafts of Texture. Please feel free to leave me your comments and feedback and I will be along to publish and reply as soon as I can.
Thank you,
Sara x

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...