Become a Sponsor Here

Sunday, 24 November 2013

Sara's Texture Crafts Christmas Swap on Ravelry - My Swap Gift

I feel truly spoilt! As during the week I opened my swap gift from the group.
 
You can see Patch was really intrigued!

And here it is... what a wonderful gift! Apart from my yarn, my partner sent me a thank you card and a hand made Christmas card, I also got a book and some seasonal tissues (she must have been following me walking Patch, as in this cold weather my eye keep tearing up!) and a candle. Patch got her own 'party' collar and Darrin got some warmers for when he gets in from walking the dog... that boy is always cold!


And of course here is my yarn! 'A Walk With Patch on Dartmoor ' which is a fingering / 4 ply (14 wpi), 1 skein = 300.0 yards (274.3 m). I just need to decide what to knit... I think this is going to take some investigation.

I love everything Teresa, thank you so, so much!

Have a wonderful day... Sara x

2 comments:

  1. I'm really glad you liked your swap, I loved putting it together for you all. I am looking forward to our knit along in December - I've chosen a pattern for the stunning yarn you sent me and my needles are itching to make a start!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We loved it, thank you!
      Can't wait to start either... I have it all planned out, just need to stay away from the needles until December!
      Sx

      Delete

Hi there,
I hope you have enjoyed what you have been reading here on Crafts of Texture. Please feel free to leave me your comments and feedback and I will be along to publish and reply as soon as I can.
Thank you,
Sara x

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...