Become a Sponsor Here

Wednesday, 27 November 2013

INSTAWednesdays: The First Festive Feelings.

The first seasonal magazines arrived this past week.

Patch is finding less and less hours of sun to sit in. So she has taken to sitting in it no matter if it's Daddy's pillow!

I also opened my very wonderful swap package.
 
Orders are coming in thick and fast for Christmas presents... I cannot tell you how happy I am to help you. Thank you so, so much.
 
I hope your week has been good too? What have you been crafting?
Have a wonderful day... Sara x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi there,
I hope you have enjoyed what you have been reading here on Crafts of Texture. Please feel free to leave me your comments and feedback and I will be along to publish and reply as soon as I can.
Thank you,
Sara x