Monday, 2 September 2013

September Events

Come and see me at;

Torquay Embroiderers Guild Exhibition
6 – 7 Sep 2013 from 10:30am each day.
Furrough Cross United Reform Church Hall, Babbacombe Road, Torquay. TQ1 3SE (map)
 
I will be bringing a small selection of stock geared towards embroidery and felt making. Please phone orders through with payment if you wish to pick up specific items.
 
Tedburn st.Mary Spinning Group Meet (open to all!)
Wednesday, 18 Sep 2013. Opens at 10am.
Tedburn Football Club, near Fingle Glen Golf Club, tedburn St. Mary, Devon.
£2 to enter and refreshments available.
 
Pop up shop date. This is open to everyone! If you want to place an order to pick up at the show please pay for these at least 1 week before, so that I have time to prepare it. Thank you.
 
 
Sara x
Fibre Artist and Supplier.
Website: www.SarasTextureCrafts.com
Feel free to Join our newsletter and/or Facebook page for updates on new stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there,
I hope you have enjoyed what you have been reading here on Crafts of Texture. Please feel free to leave me your comments and feedback and I will be along to publish and reply as soon as I can.
Thank you,
Sara x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...