Become a Sponsor Here

Monday, 19 August 2013

Customer Photos: Handspun and Woven by Valery Benson on Etsy


Valery has been a long term customer of mine, so it only seems right to give her new Etsy Shop a mention... http://www.etsy.com/shop/HandspunandWoven.
 

She has some really beautiful work at extremely reasonable prices. So if you want something handmade, even custom made, check Valery's shop out.
 
This on is probably my favourite... which one if yours?
 
Thank you for sharing Valery!
 
Sara x
Fibre Artist and Supplier.
Website: www.SarasTextureCrafts.com
Feel free to Join our newsletter and/or Facebook page for updates on new stock.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there,
I hope you have enjoyed what you have been reading here on Crafts of Texture. Please feel free to leave me your comments and feedback and I will be along to publish and reply as soon as I can.
Thank you,
Sara x

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...