Become a Sponsor Here

Thursday, 18 July 2013

WI Needlefelting Demo Evening Tonight

Wish me luck as I join the local branch of the Women's Institute this evening to demonstrate basic needle felting techniques.

I have been tasked to demo for about an hour covering some baisc tips and tricks.

I have decided to go with a floral theme... this might be better suited to some of the other crafts that members might want to work feltmaking into.

I think I have everything together, just have to put my teaching hat on!

Sara x
Website: www.SarasTextureCrafts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there,
I hope you have enjoyed what you have been reading here on Crafts of Texture. Please feel free to leave me your comments and feedback and I will be along to publish and reply as soon as I can.
Thank you,
Sara x

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...