Monday, 15 July 2013

Tour de Fleece 2013 update...

I must confess to not having done as much as I'd have liked... but to be honest I'm back on show prep and it's super hot here. Knowing that the last few years we have not had a really good summer, I am enjoying this one where I can... so the spinning has to wait for me.

I will get there though... I want to make enough to knit something with for our SAL/KAL. I'm thinking a cowl or a hat??
 
What have you been making recently?
 
Sara x
Website: www.SarasTextureCrafts.com
Feel free to Join our newsletter and/or Facebook page for updates on new stock.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi there,
I hope you have enjoyed what you have been reading here on Crafts of Texture. Please feel free to leave me your comments and feedback and I will be along to publish and reply as soon as I can.
Thank you,
Sara x