Become a Sponsor Here

Sunday, 5 May 2013

Weekend Crafting

I love May for the double bank holidays and I never want to waste a moment. This bank holiday Patch had us up earlier than we would normally (and rather lazily) lay in until, but that was no bad thing. Being up that little bit earlier meant we could enjoy most of our days and I could fit in a little crafting.

I started the weekend spinning up some Merino in colourway Previous Rock and Wood on BFL both from the shop. I decided today to ply them against a fine lurex to give just a hint of sparkle and give me some length. When they are finished I will use them in a larger project... Though I'm not sure what yet.

I also picked up my Manx knit... I'm two thirds done and hope to get this finished by Monday evening so I can make the most of the current weather and block a few projects.

We also spent time together as a family with Patch, who is learning fast... So far we have sit, stay, give and paw almost mastered. We are feeling like proud parents!

I'm hoping the weather stays nice for a long walk tomorrow... Hope you are enjoying your weekend too.

Sx
Www.sarastexturecrafts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there,
I hope you have enjoyed what you have been reading here on Crafts of Texture. Please feel free to leave me your comments and feedback and I will be along to publish and reply as soon as I can.
Thank you,
Sara x

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...