Here’s the list;
- Batts – Red, Orange/Yellow and Purple options have been added.
- Hand Dyed Blended Tops – I have some new bases to work with on custom order and will have a few ready to go stock items available too. The bases are; BFL/Trilobal, BFL/Silk, Merino/Bamboo, Merino/Nylon (great for socks, not so great for felt making), Merino/Silk and Merino/Tencel. Colours fresh in stock are BFL/Sparkle Bluebell Woods and Merino/Tencel Malachite.
- Knitting Sundries – Stitch Holders to Cable needles and knitting calculators.
- New ZealandCorriedale – New Animal Shades in stock.
- Other Hand Dyed Tops include – Merino in After the Storm, BFL in Tourmaline and Anenome, Falkland in Dartmoor and After the Strom, Jacob in Bluebell Woods and Rusty Gate and finally Shetland in After the Storm.
- Sock Yarn Collection! Yes, it’s finally here and I have two bases to choose from. Other bases will follow later on.
You can find all of these in the shop at www.sarastexturecrafts.comfrom the date above. So mark your diary and come join me.
If you want to see more of the shop update details and see items in the ‘flesh’ so to speak. Check out my next podcast episode at www.dreaminginfibre.blogspot.com
Next Update Due: 7th June 2013.