Monday, 6 May 2013

Customer's Photos: Anita's Polwarth in Indian Summer

It's always nice to see a process from start to finish with a customer, which is a rare thing when you work online. So it's great to be in touch with a customer of mine from the Somerset Guild's Talk back in March.

In the blog post about the day you can see Anita spinning away on Dartmoor, another of my colourways. Below are the pictures Anita sent me for my new Polwarth base in colourway Indian Summer (the base will soon be in store!)

It looks like it's spinning up nice and fine.

I wonder what it will become?

Thank you for sharing!

Sara x

www.sarastexturecrafts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there,
I hope you have enjoyed what you have been reading here on Crafts of Texture. Please feel free to leave me your comments and feedback and I will be along to publish and reply as soon as I can.
Thank you,
Sara x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...