Wednesday, 24 April 2013

Wonderwool Wales... the Stock List :)

OK, so I'm nearly there, only a few bits left to make and label (batts mostly). I thought it might be quite nice to go through what I have ready for you.

I'm going to do this as a bullet point list highlighting a few with photos;

  • SALE – Ashford joy, lightly used with a freedom flyer included for £335 (RRP £598!)
  • Merino 64s in 25g lots. You know the deal with this…. One ball for £1.04 and 4 for £3.50, which is my standard show offer.
  • Needle felting kits and equipment from needles to pipe cleaners.
  • Wet felting equipment from Bamboo mats to olive soap.
  • Silk Scarves for Nuno felting.
  • Spinning equipment and sundries from bobbins, lazy kates to threading hooks.
  • Unicorn Power Scour for those raw fleeces you might buy at the show.
  • Texture boxes… lots of them!
  • Hand Dyed Fleece from Gotland and BFL to Wensleydale and Teeswater. Pick ‘n’ Mix 50g offers, which is a standard show offer.
  • Hand Dyed Mawata in new shades. Pick ‘n’ Mix 10g offers, which is a standard show offer.
  • Batts – Limited Edition Bits ‘n’ Pieces and special packs.

  • Hand Dyed Variegated Tops including; Jacob, Falkland, Shetland, South Down, Cheviot, BFL and Merino. Blends include; BFL/Sparkle, Merino/Nylon and Merino/Tencel.
  • Hand Dyed Semi Solid Tops on Shetland and BFL.
  • Merino Rainbow Blends with and without silks.
  • Mini Skiens
  • Textured Threads
  • Hand Spun Yarns
  • My New Collection Yarns on sock bases!
  • SALE – Discontinued yarn colourways and bases, as well as some half price Manos del Uruguay and Schoppel Wolle!

 

 

Phew… When you see the dark circles under my eyes you will understand why!

So there is certainly lots and lots to see and buy on my 4x3m stall…. Stand U5 at the back near the dining area. I would love to see you and show you the new stuff and talk through what might be good for your next product.

Sara x

www.sarastexturecrafts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there,
I hope you have enjoyed what you have been reading here on Crafts of Texture. Please feel free to leave me your comments and feedback and I will be along to publish and reply as soon as I can.
Thank you,
Sara x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...