Here’s the list;
- Romney Marsh – Variegated fleeces are available for purchase. Romney is wonderful to dye, spin, felt and embellish with.
- Hand Dyed Fleeces – I have the start of 2013 dye batches to hit the shop; BFL, Gotland, Gotland Cross, Teeswater/Kerry Hill Cross. More will follow as the temperature warms up and increases washing production.
- Hand Dyed Knops – I have a big bag of natural knops waiting to be dyed, so there will be a few more colourways to add to this over the year.
- Limited Edition Batts – I’m carding to order now, so the first colourway options are up and ready to order. Over the next few months, I will add to these.
- Hand Dyed Tops – Just a few left from the Somerset Guild Talk, so make sure to grab what you can and then use the custom order listing to schedule dye batches just for you.
- Texture Boxes – I have some new boxes made up and waiting for you.
You can find all of these in the shop at www.sarastexturecrafts.com from the date above. So mark your diary and come join me.
If you shop with me on Etsy, or DaWanda you will find a smaller update in the following weeks.
If you want to see more of the shop update details and see items in the ‘flesh’ so to speak. Check out my next podcast episode at www.dreaminginfibre.blogspot.com
Next Update Due: 3rd May 2013.