Wednesday, 20 March 2013

Sara's Texture Crafts Sal Kal Batt Droppings... plied

OK… I stayed up late to finish… I couldn’t wait to get the finished yarn anymore… you have nights like that right?! I have one main bobbin of my multi ply ‘Batt Droppings’ and then a baby Navajo ply of the remaining Ryeland… I couldn’t waste a staple.

I haven’t set it yet, I’ll do that later if I get chance (it’s Darrin’s Birthday today) and then I’ll check yardage.

I’m moving towards a shawlette idea, but I’m not sure if I’ll have enough. Whatever this becomes I feel I need to show it off. I’m very proud of myself, it’s my first true 3 ply (I usually navajo).

Happy Spinning :)

Stashed yarn page on Ravelry - http://www.ravelry.com/people/SarasTextureCraft/stash/saras-texture-crafts-sal-kal-batt-droppings

SAL/KAL page - http://www.ravelry.com/discuss/saras-texture-crafts/2490680/1-25

 

Sara x

www.SarasTextureCrafts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there,
I hope you have enjoyed what you have been reading here on Crafts of Texture. Please feel free to leave me your comments and feedback and I will be along to publish and reply as soon as I can.
Thank you,
Sara x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...