Thursday, 14 March 2013

Customer Photos: Lace spinning by Somebody-Else

My Summer Fruits Merino blend was purchased back at Craft4Crafters in Janurary, by Wendy aka Somebody-else a fellow Raveler and member of the Raverly Group at http://www.ravelry.com/groups/saras-texture-crafts. I often don't get to see what customers make with my fibre, so when they do choose to send me pictures I'm really thrilled to see their beautiful work... and this you can see is no exception!

This fine lace yarn is destined to be a http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/miss-you-nights lace design sweater... Miss You Nights was designed by Anniken Allis for Artesano Yarns and costs £3 to download on Ravelry.

I'm very eagar to see the results... not only can I not spin that fine, but I am in awe of the idea of the finished garment.

Wendy says that she found the blend was smooth, soft and practically drafted itself... I couldn't be more thrilled with such high praise. Thank you.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us.

Sara x

www.sarastexturecrafts.com - blend available as rolling stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there,
I hope you have enjoyed what you have been reading here on Crafts of Texture. Please feel free to leave me your comments and feedback and I will be along to publish and reply as soon as I can.
Thank you,
Sara x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...