Become a Sponsor Here

Thursday, 21 March 2013

A Week Off...

Just to remind you...

HOLIDAY NOTICE - I will be closed from the 22nd March from 11am to the 2nd April 2013 9am… while I take break to work on my new website.

SALES - Please keep making your purchases! All shipping and communication will happen on my return.

DELIVERIES - Please note that orders will now dispatch on 3rd and 5th April 2013.

GENERAL QUERIES - Please email me as normal and I will respond to these as soon as possible.

Thank you very much and see you soon!

Sara x

2 comments:

  1. Thinking of you as you design and create your new website..hope it goes smoothly!
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ali... It was a productive week and a nice break too. Sx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
I hope you have enjoyed what you have been reading here on Crafts of Texture. Please feel free to leave me your comments and feedback and I will be along to publish and reply as soon as I can.
Thank you,
Sara x

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...