Become a Sponsor Here

Friday, 8 February 2013

Shop Update 8th February 2013 @ www.sarastexturecrafts.com

A lovely day for hand dyed, the sky is clear and bright and it’s time for some colour in our lives!

 

Here’s the list of new product in this month’s shop update;

 

  • Batt Club – Batt club opened on the 7th of Feb and already I have a few customers. Thank you! There are still spots available so feel free to grab a spot.
  • Merino Shade Packs – I have put some new colours together that are inspired by some of my hand dyed colourways. You can buy from these, or use them as inspiration to make up your own selections from my solid Merino range.
  • Knops – I had people ask me to list knops in a natural shade, so that they could have a go at dyeing some up for themselves. Well from today this listing is now available for you.
  • Semi Solid hand dyed colourways – I dyed up the new shades on BFL and I think you will agree add some of the necessary greens and blue/purple that the original shade card missed. I am working on new colour options behind the scenes, so if you happen to be on Ravelry please post a comment on the ongoing – Colour wish list thread. Alternatively you can email me too.
  • Variegated colourways – I have a few braids left from the show, so these have been put on for the sale price of £4.75. Please grab these while you can.
  • Texture Boxes – if you saw me at Craft4Crafters then you will have seen these. They did very well for all of those felt makers and embellishers out there, as well as a few art yarn spinners. Admittedly there aren’t many left, but I am making the plastic boxes for some new packs over the next few weeks. I hope to have plenty more choice in the March update.
  • Finally, but by no means least I have Custom dye listings! These are a great opportunity to buy any colourway on any of the offered bases. The minimum order is 100g per colour, which is why you will have found the semi solids more expensive… normally I sell from stock in 50g batches. Please use these as your go to listing when I am short of hand dyed stock on the website. I dye every Tuesday and Thursday unless something crops up, so there shouldn’t be too long a turn around time frame. If I do get overloaded, or close to a big show I may take these out of stock for a short while, but they will be back as soon as I am more settled again.

 

You can find all of these in the shop at www.sarastexturecrafts.comfrom the date above. You will see a selection of these on the home page for this update.

 

Sale– I have new sale items, mostly discontinued fibre bases, like Suffolk. Do come grab what you can!

 

Sara x

www.sarasTextureCrafts.com

 

Next Update Due: 1st of March 2013.

 

Don’t forget to come and see me at my next events! http://sarastexturecrafts.com/page/5172-events.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there,
I hope you have enjoyed what you have been reading here on Crafts of Texture. Please feel free to leave me your comments and feedback and I will be along to publish and reply as soon as I can.
Thank you,
Sara x

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...