Wednesday, 20 February 2013

Indie Spotlight: Knatters Knits Ltd



Today I wanted to introduce you to Knatters Knits Ltd. I had the opportunity to meet Natalie at Craft4Crafters where she also had a stall.
I adored her array of hand knits and hand spun yarns... she is now also venturing into a little hand dyed too.
It's always great to see new businesses popping up and great to get chatting too.

Here is Natalie surrounded by her beautiful handspun and knitting at Craft4Crafters;
Check out her website... https://knattersknits.co.uk
Sara x
www.SarasTextureCrafts.com

P.S. If you buy something from a featured independent as a result of one of my blog posts, please let them know... it's always nice to find out where new customers come from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there,
I hope you have enjoyed what you have been reading here on Crafts of Texture. Please feel free to leave me your comments and feedback and I will be along to publish and reply as soon as I can.
Thank you,
Sara x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...