Become a Sponsor Here

Monday, 11 February 2013

Customer Photos: Ann's Socks... a taste of Dartmoor.

I have been planning my new hand dyed yarn range and working on colour options... I had decided in my mind to work with sock yarn frist, as it's the better selling base for me. As luck would have it, at the very moment I pencilled down colourway 'Dartmoor' to feature in this range, Ann one of my long standing customer's sent me some pictures of her latest socks.

It's great toi see how Dartmoor might pool on a sock and I think you will agree it has to be one of my featured colourways... it just has too!

Thank you so much for sharing Ann.

Sara x

www.sarastexturecrafts.com (new yearn range due in in March).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there,
I hope you have enjoyed what you have been reading here on Crafts of Texture. Please feel free to leave me your comments and feedback and I will be along to publish and reply as soon as I can.
Thank you,
Sara x

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...