Thursday, 7 February 2013

Batt Club - Open at www.sarastexturecrafts.com

Welcome to Batt Club!

 

Batt club is a monthly delivery of hand carded batts in exclusive club colourways.

 

So how does it work and what do you get? Firstly I open a new listing each month with a new monthly choice colourway. I will create this based on a predetermined theme of my choice.

 

There are two easy options, or dips;

  • Single dip @ £5.30 – choose either the stripe or haze batt
  • Double Dip @ £10.30 – choose both and save 30p.

 

Each batt weighs approx 50g.

 

I gather the purchases together and create your order to ship at a later date. These exclusive colourways will remain exclusive for 2 months before they are open on the site for general purchasing.

 

Each month I will open spots for the next colourway and you can sign up again.

 

There is also a Batt spin along on Ravelry at http://www.ravelry.com/discuss/saras-texture-crafts/2293795/1-25#7. Join in and try someting new today!

 

Sara x

www.sarastexturecrafts.com

 

P.S. Batts are great for spinning, felt making, embellishing and other textile arts.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi there,
I hope you have enjoyed what you have been reading here on Crafts of Texture. Please feel free to leave me your comments and feedback and I will be along to publish and reply as soon as I can.
Thank you,
Sara x