Wednesday, 2 January 2013

Shop Update 4th January 2013 at www.SarasTextureCrafts.com

A smaller, more sparkly update this time, I have some stock news too!

 

Here’s the list of new product;

 

  • Angelina – 8 new shades of non-heat bondable Angelina, from £2.25 per 10g.
  • Trilobal Nylon Sparkle – Crystal. Prices start at clear sparkle from £0.99 per 25g.

 

You can find all of these in the shop at www.sarastexturecrafts.com from the date above. You will see a selection of these on the home page for this update.

 

Sale – I have new sale items, mostly yarns in discontinued bases and dye lots. Save up to £2 per 100g Skein!

 

PRICE HOLD - 2013 Prices will arrive in February, so in the meantime enjoy 2012 for another month!

 

Sara x

 

Next Update Due: 8th of February 2013.

 

Don’t forget to come and see me at my next events! http://sarastexturecrafts.com/page/5172-events.aspx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi there,
I hope you have enjoyed what you have been reading here on Crafts of Texture. Please feel free to leave me your comments and feedback and I will be along to publish and reply as soon as I can.
Thank you,
Sara x