Tuesday, 29 January 2013

Fibre Club & Stock from Craft4Crafters

First of all a big, big thank you to all who came out for craft4crafters at WestPoint this last week, I had a wonderful time meeting you all and was so very pleased with the very warm reception my stand took. I have put a deposit down for next year and have asked to put on a few workshops too… so fingers crossed 2014 craft4crafters will be even more felt, fibre and fun!

If you are looking for something like what you bought at the show and can’t find it on the website, then please email me. The chances are I am preparing it for the shop update on the 8thof Feb, or I’m ordering/making more!

When I next podcast I will make sure to feature details from the show so you can see how things went. I have taken lots of video, so I just need a moment or two to sit down and edit it together.

I also plan to blog a few purchases I made in my continued bid to promote other small business independents. I didn’t get chance to buy a lot, but what I bought I love and so want to share.

 

Ok, so it’s that time already and I have opened Fibre Club 2 2013! You can find the remaining spots on the website at www.sarastexturecrafts.com and on Etsy at www.sarastexturecrafts.etsy.com. There are limited spots left after the newsletter group bought theirs and I decided to open a few more spots.

I hope everyone is having a lovely week? I’m off to get a head start on some of this paperwork and ordering… then I need to settle down to spend my evening spinning for Wonderwool in April!

Sara x

www.sarastexturecrafts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there,
I hope you have enjoyed what you have been reading here on Crafts of Texture. Please feel free to leave me your comments and feedback and I will be along to publish and reply as soon as I can.
Thank you,
Sara x

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visit Our Lovely Affilliates

Interweave Store Creative Video Workshops on Creativebug.com