Become a Sponsor Here

Saturday, 15 December 2012

Exeter Christmas Market Dec 2012

Darrin took me into Exeter the other weekend and to my great pleasure the Christmas Market was in town. Being dairy-intolerant is somewhat of a problem when you are faced with fancy French cakes and Italian chocolate nougats... but a girl can still drool, right?!

I had a really fab time and found a new decoration for our Christmas tree. I really hope they come back next year too.

Hope you are enjoying the run up to Christmas too,

Sara x

www.SarasTextureCrafts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there,
I hope you have enjoyed what you have been reading here on Crafts of Texture. Please feel free to leave me your comments and feedback and I will be along to publish and reply as soon as I can.
Thank you,
Sara x

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...