Thursday, 15 November 2012

fotosyntese a knitting pattern by Silja Devine

Photo by Silja Devine

Photo copyright Silja Devine

Photo copyright Silja Devine

I have just been gifted this beautiful pattern by Silja Devine, 'Fotosyntese', which is available to buy on Ravelry for kr30 (NOR)/about $5.34USD.

I was gifted this for my birthday by one of my wonderful customers Camilla, who had earlier made this with some of my Alpaca. Thank you so much Camilla... you make me smile so much!

I'm looking forward to making this... just not sure whether to spin and knit, or just knit from stash... what do you think?

Sara x

www.sarastexturecrafts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there,
I hope you have enjoyed what you have been reading here on Crafts of Texture. Please feel free to leave me your comments and feedback and I will be along to publish and reply as soon as I can.
Thank you,
Sara x