Friday, 9 November 2012

Fleece Club 2012 Winner - Pia

A big thank you to evryone who took part this year in my very first Fleece Club. I had an amazing responce and some wonderful spin-a-long buddies.

Pia aka Troldefoder was our winner. Here is some of her work using the fleece samples;

This is Manx, Zwartbles, Gotland and a white cat I don't recall collecting, lol! 

Handspun Devon Longwool.

Pia's own design mittens using Ryeland, Manx, Lleyn and Zwartbles.

After some great feedback I am very proud to announce a new club at www.SarasTextureCrafts.com will open to newsletter members 22nd March 2013.

I'm already planning fleeces and extras!

Sara x

www.SarasTextureCrafts.com

1 comment:

Hi there,
I hope you have enjoyed what you have been reading here on Crafts of Texture. Please feel free to leave me your comments and feedback and I will be along to publish and reply as soon as I can.
Thank you,
Sara x

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visit Our Lovely Affilliates

Interweave Store Creative Video Workshops on Creativebug.com