Thursday, 20 September 2012

October Shows: Woolly Weekend, Guild Meets and KTOG6!

October looks to be a busy time for me... I have almost every weekend booked, eek! On one hand it'll be a lot of hard work in preparation, but on the other hand it's a wonderful opportunity to get out an about.

Here's where you can find me (not all open to the public);

Woolly Weekend

When Sat, 13 October, 10:00 – Sun, 14 October, 16:00

Where Kelly House, Kelly, Lifton, Devon. PL16 0HH (map)

Description Demo: Spindle spinning, or needle felting if I'm not knitting.

Stock: yarns, fibre and gifts! Cash or cheques payments.

If you need to pick up an order, please let me know 3 days in advance with full payment. This will ensure I have enough time to process.

 

Somerset Guild WSD meeting - members only

When Saturday, 20 Oct 2012

Description 10-3pm I will be bringing a selection of products... if you are a member and would like me to bring an order, please let me know 3 days in advance with full payment. This will ensure I have enough time to process.

 

KTog6

When Sunday, 21 Oct 2012

Where The Village Hall, Plymouth Road, Chudleigh Knighton, Newton Abbot, Devon. TQ13 0HJ (map)

Description 1-5pm I will be bringing a selection of hand dyed tops, blends and yarns. If you need me to bring a paid for order with me, then please contact me at least 3 days before so I have time to get everything ready for you.

 

West Country Embroiderers' Guild AGM

When Saturday, 27 Oct 2012

Description Member only event. I will be bringing a selection of products... if you are a member and would like me to bring an order, please let me know 3 days in advance with full payment. This will ensure I have enough time to process.

 

I hope I can see you at at least one of these events…

 

Sara x

www.SarasTextureCrafts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there,
I hope you have enjoyed what you have been reading here on Crafts of Texture. Please feel free to leave me your comments and feedback and I will be along to publish and reply as soon as I can.
Thank you,
Sara x