Welcome to the next shop update!
Today is all about Hand dyed silk fibres, fleece, Prefelt and gradient batts! Oh, and a new product for those who wish to process their own fleeces… Unicorn Power scour and gift sets;
Unicorn Power Scour is a unique formula designed to deeply clean oily/waxy fibres (like wool and mohair) as well as less waxy fibres (alpaca, cashmere and the finest angora) while protecting the vital fibre cuticle. Power Scour enables the strength and natural beauty of the fibre to carry through to garments, rugs, or into the hands of talented craftsmen. Power Scour optimises the cleaning of raw, greasy fleece, and gets the grease out:
* reduces mats and tangles, increasing fibre yield
* eliminates build-up of cleaning agents
* cleans at low, energy-saving temperatures
* leaves fibre with a clean, fresh aroma
16oz (473ml) bottle with wash up to 20lbs (9kg) of fibre, which is a couple of good size fleeces. I use this for processing many of my fleeces and have had very good results.
There is a smaller gift set at http://sarastexturecrafts.com/products/50579--unicorn-power-scour-and-fibre-rinse-gift-set.aspx
I also have;
- Teeswater Fleece– hand dyed in one new colourways.
- Gotland Fleece– hand dyed in two new colourways.
- Leicester Longwool Fleece– hand dyed in one colourway.
- Mawata Silk– hand dyed in seven colourways.
- Prefelt –hand dyed in three colourways.
- Gradient Batts– 150g of gradient colours ideal for colour block spinning or felt making.
If you want a closer look at some of these, then I will be mentioning them on my last podcast at http://dreaminginfibre.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/episode-10-knitting-kick-and-noro-fail.html
You can find all of these in the Felt and Spinning shop at www.sarastexturecrafts.com
Next Update Due: 25th May! This will include what is left from the Devon County Show… hand dyed tops and yarns mostly.