I finished my weaving, which I just need to weave the ends in. I also finished the yarn for my Mum to crochet the hat for the Farmer's Girl hat... Thanks Mum! I then knitted an extra pressie for Mum as a thank you. This was a cowl in my hand dyed yarn... Colour Bohemia, which I need to dye more for the shop, as I sold out at shows. Finally I spun a single yarn from one of the Batts that D made. I need to ply it, but I want to use this to show D how carding using colour and texture can effect the yarn. His growing interest in this area is fun to watch... And hopefully really helpful in pre show 'production' madness!