Here are the details of my latest update;
- New batt options, including custom made batts at http://sarastexturecrafts.com/category/593-batts.aspx
The option pictured is the Custom ART Batt at £3.25 per 30g. These are unique hand carded batts, made by me here in the studio with my carding machine. These are made to your Colour and Blend specification. You can choose; one base fibre, up to 3 highlight colours and a choice of several surface options, including; silk, bamboo, sparkle... Blended batts like this are great for feltmaking, spinning or weaving and can be used in different ways each time to create a multitude of blend options in your yarns, weft weaves or felted art.
- New hand dyed Fibres at http://sarastexturecrafts.com/category/709-hand-dyed-fibre.aspx
The option pictured is Shetland Humbug in 'Malachite' at £4.99 per 100g.
A mix of hand spun and hand dyed yarns... these use fibres and yarns from my range, or discountinued products. As each of the yarns are a differing weight they differ in length, so I would recommend that they are used only for trimming, or patchwork knitting. They would also be great for tapestry and weaving, or surface embellishing.
- New knitting Equiment Pieces at http://sarastexturecrafts.com/category/632-equipment.aspx
Knitting gauges (as pictured) are £1.15 each.
- Natural Fibre Company yarns are now in the Sale, along with several felting kits and some hand dyed fibres.
- updated terms and conditions that relate to the new help details on the Contact page and new currencies - Euro €, USD $, AUS $, CAN $. Now you can buy in each of these currencies as well as the standard GBP £.