Sunday, 3 July 2011

Tour de Fleece 2011: Day 2

This afternoon I picked up my spindle and started on a new spindle yarn for my Tour de Fleece project.

I spun a 30g batt of Merino, silk and sparkle. I finished it far quicker than I thought I would, so decided to gather some of the commercial blends I sell as back up.

Can't remember if I said yesterday that my intentions were to produce yarn for both commercial stock, sampling and some personal stash. Today's effort will go in my commercial stock, which will form part of a new feature on my show stands (and later in the shop.)

Been nice to get back to my spinning and with my thumb healing nicely I might even manage a second yarn this afternoon!

Hope you are having a lovely Sunday!
Sara x
Www.sarastexturecrafts.com

2 comments:

  1. looking good. I have only finished one bobbin so far for my tour. Must get peddling

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll pop over and check out your blog... I'm loving seeing everyone's work.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
I hope you have enjoyed what you have been reading here on Crafts of Texture. Please feel free to leave me your comments and feedback and I will be along to publish and reply as soon as I can.
Thank you,
Sara x