Become a Sponsor Here

Wednesday, 25 May 2011

Customer's Photos: Helena's Spindle Spinning

Helena of http://www.ravelry.com/people/Nylii shared with my ravelry group http://www.ravelry.com/groups/saras-texture-crafts some photos of her spinning. Here's what she tells us;
Thought I’d stick some photo’s here, I absolutely love the fiber I got from you Sara! I’m sorta (very) new to spinning, but this stuff is practically making itself pretty and I just have to sit and watch :D
image title
image title
image title
image title

It's fantastic to see new spinners using my fibre and hearing how they find the handle... Thank you very much Helena!
Sara x
www.SarasTextureCrafts.com

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Those colours she has picked are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours are:
    Citrus green from my merino 64s range.
    Twilight from my Merino Silk range.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
I hope you have enjoyed what you have been reading here on Crafts of Texture. Please feel free to leave me your comments and feedback and I will be along to publish and reply as soon as I can.
Thank you,
Sara x

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...