Monday, 9 May 2011

Creative Carding Packs at www.SarasTextureCrafts.com

Creative carding packs are geared towards those with a drum carder, who wish to start spinning, or felting with 'art batts'.

Find them here.

30g is just enough to make one well blended, wool-based batt. Each pack has a list of ingregients, just in case you need more from my Fibre shop.

If you have colours in mind then please type these into the options box below and I will try to match these as best as possible from my stock.

I will be making a tutorial for carding at some point so do keep an eye on the Learning Centre.

Find my current range of Art Batts for sale here.

Find Drum Carders for sale here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi there,
I hope you have enjoyed what you have been reading here on Crafts of Texture. Please feel free to leave me your comments and feedback and I will be along to publish and reply as soon as I can.
Thank you,
Sara x