Thursday, 2 September 2010

Wednesday's creative space

Yesterday was quiet a busy day. I had a lot of things to catch up on, now that my new Internet connection is running.

I spent some time relisting stock;
Www.sarastexturecrafts.com
Www.sarastexturecrafts.etsy.com
Http://stores.eBay.co.uk/Saras-Texture-Crafts

I also collected up my dried Mawata hankies and Gotland fleece.


These will be photographed and listed soon...

Then I set to work dyeing new colourways...


And light yarn bases...


I also set some of my hand spun yarns too... Again these will be photographed and listed soon.


I'm just waiting for these to dry now... So after dinner, once my packages were finished for the postman today I continued knitting my hand painted sample yarn.


I quiet like how the yarn turned out and am just gathering ideas from my Flickr inspiration pictures for colourways ideas.

I think I'll make sample runs of the yarns and mawata silk hankies, then if they do ok I can mass produce a range of options to sell... Well at least that's the plan!

Bye for now,
Sara x
Www.sarastexturecrafts.com

2 comments:

Hi there,
I hope you have enjoyed what you have been reading here on Crafts of Texture. Please feel free to leave me your comments and feedback and I will be along to publish and reply as soon as I can.
Thank you,
Sara x