Monday, 30 August 2010

Ta da... A connection!

Ok, so it's been a looonnnggg two weeks trying daily to get online here at HQ, then travelling 34 miles round trip to a family member's house, so that I can get a reliable connection to answer emails and print orders. Shhheeesssshhhh, I'm shattered!

But today I have set up a new landline connection and wow, it's super fast... Which is fab, as I have quiet a bit to do!

Apologies for being away for so long, but now I'm back and I have a lot to catch you up on... I'll do my best to update as regularly as I can over the next few weeks, as well as working my way through all of the comments you've left for me.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone.
See you soon, Sara x
www.sarastexturecrafts.com

1 comment:

Larry Fike said...

I'm definitely passing your blog along to my professional seamstress friend! Lovely.

Post a Comment

Hi there,
I hope you have enjoyed what you have been reading here on Crafts of Texture. Please feel free to leave me your comments and feedback and I will be along to publish and reply as soon as I can.
Thank you,
Sara x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...