Become a Sponsor Here

Thursday, 26 March 2009

Crafts of Texture: What am I working on now?

Do you remember my post Crafts of Texture: What am I working on now? It caused a bit of confusion; was it a cow, or was it a sheep? You see while I was actually aiming for a sheep, the features were definitely more like a cow! Well I'm all finished now, so let's what you think now... did I make it look more like a sheep?



I wanted him to be quite simple in colour and decoration, so that I could wear him to Woolfest as a headpiece! I'll take a picture at the show to show you how he looks on!

What d'ya think?!

Sara x
Visit my main website here

2 comments :

  1. Superb! Definitely a sheep... unless it's a goat?

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
I hope you have enjoyed what you have been reading here on Crafts of Texture. Please feel free to leave me your comments and feedback and I will be along to publish and reply as soon as I can.
Thank you,
Sara x