I must admit I did fill with pride when I read that Funky Felter had said, 'Crafts of Texture - Your blog is full of all kinds of fiber art related tips and advice. It is a great overall resource for those interested in textiles of any kind' and then to be conatcted by Ruth from Inside Artisan. It's difficult to know sometimes if your work is going in the right direction, or if your blog ideas of support to fellow crafters are easy to follow... little things like this award make all the difference.
I'd like to pass on the award to some of my favourite bloggers... I'm going to try and pick some new blogs this time...
- Artmixter - a mixture of art and textiles to get the juices going!
- Fancy Picnic - a designer whose love of texture is close to my heart!
- Nifty Knits - for keeping me amused and inspired about other fibre craft forms!
- Natural Dye Journal - for keeping me up to date with dyes, textiles and fibres.
- Needlefelters on Etsy - a new group of fibre friends, who keep me on my felting toes!
- Malam - Paris - for Fashion I would love to wear!
- Half an Acre - whose work keeps me dreaming of the seaside!
- Florcita's Art - a new blogging friend!
So what do you need to do if you have been nominated?
1. Add the logo of the "award" to your blog
2. Add a link to the blog of the person who "awarded" it to you to your blog list
3. "Nominate" at least six/seven other blogs
4. Add links to those blogs on your blog
5. Leave a message for each of the "nominees" on his or her blog.