As I speak my boyfriend is driving us to Woolfest and seeing as I couldn't go to Glastonbury this year (still unhappy about that!)... this is the closest camping opportunity we had for the same weekend, still I'm not bitter... I get to buy some new felting supplies!!
Maybe those of you I know in the industry from the UK will be there... maybe even showing... if I find you I will pop in and say 'Hi'... but for those of you who can't make it I'll be taking my camera to keep a diary of the event and posting a little something when I get back. Don't feel to upset, that you couldn't make it though... today I will be mostly:
- ODing on candy.
- Arguing over a 'stupid' map.
- Wishing I had had the opportunity to learn to drive, so that I could help out.
- Being told off because in my excitement I will have forgotten something important.
- Made up to by being praised for my sandwich making skills.
- Reminiscing about Glastonbury.
- Singing rather badly with the radio.
- Wishing they had invented a 'press a button and it's up' tent.
- Wondering how we've managed 13 years together... and then making up again!
- Getting annoyed by litter leavers... when 'the bin's only over there!'
- getting itchy, crafty fingers for the show tomorrow!
Enjoy your weekends... Sara x