Become a Sponsor Here

Monday, 4 February 2008

A new way to find craft shops!

Not so long ago I decided to open a new blog dedicated to Etsy shopping. I spend a lot of time there with my shop and searching for new purchases, so I thought I ought to share some of those finds with you...

Etsy Profiles

What is Etsy Profiles all about?

I have always enjoyed reading Artists' Bios and on Etsy it is no different... I will always take a look at someone's profile if I admire their work. 'Why?', you ask... It's simple, by learning about someone's background I feel I get an insight to their creative style and gain an understanding of their carefully planned shop and product range. You see, I come from a long line of crafty women in my family, who each love a craft fair and enjoy chatting to fellow artists about their work... it's often what makes me buy and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

This blog has also become a bit of a shopping guide to Etsy Products and over time will feature a number of different artists from around the world. Do pop over and take a look!

You can also check out my favourite items at www.sarastexturecrafts.etsy.com

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi there,
I hope you have enjoyed what you have been reading here on Crafts of Texture. Please feel free to leave me your comments and feedback and I will be along to publish and reply as soon as I can.
Thank you,
Sara x