Friday, 1 February 2008

Bead Aura, Covent Garden. London.

Here's another great little bead shop... Bead Aura! In fact I love it so much that I've been getting supplies here for my exhibition... I will be popping in tomorrow in fact, so if you notice a red haird woman, in jeans looking very tired and crazily pouring beads into small plastic bags... do say 'Hi'... I won't fall over, I promise!

http://www.beadaura.co.uk/


Find everything you need under one roof here and stocked from all over the world the beads are truely inspirational. There's something for the kids in cute plastics and plenty for adults, including a lovely selection of semi-precious stones.

The other great thing about Bead Aura is that they provide mail order too... Mail Order Page.

If you are new to beading or want to brush up on techniques, why not try a class Bead Aura Classes. They tell me;


Classes are held in Bead Aura. All equipment and beads are supplied in the
shop however you can always bring along your own supplies if you wish. Classes
are an hour long. It is 22 pounds for a one-one class and 18 pounds per person
if you bring a friend along for a group class. A deposit of 10 pounds is
required to secure a class booking and the remainder of the fee is usually paid
one the day of the class.


Apart from the topics below, classes
can be quite flexible. If you know most of the basics, then more advanced ideas
and techniques will be taught during the class. If you have made anything
before, it may be a good idea to bring them along.
And if you can't get to a class why not try one of their great projects Cool Projects

Opening Times:
Monday - Saturday 10:00 - 19:00
Sunday 12:00 - 18:00
*We are open as normal on bank holidays.

Address:
Neal's Yard
Covent Garden
London
WC2H 9DP

Tel: 0207 836 3002
Email: beadaura@gmail.com

How to find them: Directions and maps
----------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi there,
I hope you have enjoyed what you have been reading here on Crafts of Texture. Please feel free to leave me your comments and feedback and I will be along to publish and reply as soon as I can.
Thank you,
Sara x