Become a Sponsor Here

Friday, 24 August 2007

DaWanda Sellers Blog Group - Update #4

This is just a quick note, some of you may have seen when cruising through our social networks...

Following on from an earlier thread about promotion on the DaWanda forums… I wanted to introduce to you ‘DaWanda Promo’ bags. Many other on-line shopping sites have similar collaborations like this too and from what I understand it works quite well for the artisans involved. The initial idea for DaWanda promos was raised by MagicPumpkinsandFaeryDust who was looking to collect together our promotional material to show off at Fairs and shows, but we’ve got together and would now like to extend this further.

The idea is now two fold:

Shows and Fairs - Promos will be handled by MagicPumpkinsandFaeryDust - dates and fair locations will be added when we have news.
On-line - Promos will be handled by me at SarasTextureCrafts – These will be sold through my shop for the cost of the bag I buy to pack promos in.

So this is our call for promotional material! All participants are welcome.

Sara x
-----------------------------------------------------
What we need are your:

Business cards
Small promotional samples – no breakables
Give aways – no breakables

Each item you send should be clearly labelled with your DaWanda shop and all items should fit into a small bag approximately 15cm deep and 10cm wide.

Here is an idea of a small bag I got from Etsy, just in case you are thinking about making promotional samples. want-to-find-something-new-on-etsy

Your promos will have to be split into 2 packages; one for shows and one for on-line. Please contact the relevant person for shipping details.
----------------------------------------------------
Contacts:

DaWanda Show promos - MagicPumpkinsandFaeryDust
DaWanda On-line promos - SarasTextureCrafts
----------------------------------------------------
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING – I AM LOOKING TO START EACH AREA WITH 20 BAGS EACH.

Our initial deadline is the 14th of September, but do contact me anyway as later items can and will be filtered into the bags.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! thank you for the comment on my blog!! LOVE your blog! I never heard of DaWanda before... do you like it as much as Etsy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it... My products are different from my Etsy store, but I am starting to see sales coming in.

    Sara x

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
I hope you have enjoyed what you have been reading here on Crafts of Texture. Please feel free to leave me your comments and feedback and I will be along to publish and reply as soon as I can.
Thank you,
Sara x

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...